Monday, March 29, 2010

Finke, Northern Territory

Don't have much time nor access to write much other than posting the map as to where I've landed now...Finke. Right down South near the border to South Australia.

After a bumpy 4 hour drive from Alice Springs today, I'm glad to be in one spot. Cute place. Clean place (!). I think I'm going to like it here.



Much history, including the annual Finke Desert Race...crazy! Right now I can hear loud music throughout the community from the Dept of Recreation & Entertainment. Don't know what that's all about, but it's nice.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but wonder "what KIND of music" would you be hearing in Finke? I will google the Finke Desert Race...would it be by foot? Maybe some nice Art work is waiting to be found...
    Looking forward to hearing more. Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete